VMC Special Series
THE BLISSFUL PATH
An Introduction to the Generation Stage Practice Of Vajrayogini*
In this series of practice-based classes, we'll learn to engage in the Self-Generation practice of Buddha Vajrayogini in conjunction with the condensed sadhanas "The Blissful Path" and "Quick Path to Great Bliss". We'll cover such topics as the nineteen commitments of the five Buddha Families, the three bringings, blessing the inner offering, meditation on the body mandala, practicing Vajrayogini in daily life and more.
*This series is open only to those who have received the empowerments of Heruka and Vajrayogini.
Class Schedule: September
Tuesday, September 11 • 7 pm – 9 pm
Saturday, September 15 • 10:30 am – 1pm
Tuesday, September 25 • 7 pm – 9 pm (will include "Blissful Path" puja with Tsog offering)
Class Schedule: October
Saturday, Oct. 6 • 10:30 am – 12 pm (Session 1) • 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm (Session 1)
Tuesday, October 16 • 7 pm – 9 pm
Tuesday, October 30 • 7 pm – 9 pm
- All classes are free for members and $15/class unless otherwise noted.
- We are located in Boerum Hill at 444 Atlantic Avenue, between Nevins & Bond Streets – a short walk from most major subway lines!
- Weekly guided meditations and Buddhist teachings are suitable for both beginners and more advanced meditation practitioners.
- Each class is self contained and pre-registration is not required. Some general meditation classes are given as a series, but can also be taken individually. Although it’s most beneficial to engage in the whole series, you're welcome to drop in on a class-by-class basis.
- Classes are held every week unless otherwise noted.
- No special clothing is necessary, and we offer both chairs and cushions for sitting.
- Please try to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class to sign in and get comfortable. We do our best to start and end on time, and your help is appreciated!