Our two-hour workshop introduces meditation to beginners and offers practical advice that can be put to use immediately to get the benefits of meditation in your life.
This course teaches all the basics – from why you would want to meditate to how to establish a meditation practice of your own. By relying on modern Buddhist explanations, you can learn with precision how meditation and positive thinking can bring happiness to your daily life.
You'll get clear and detailed explanations on common questions like:
• What are the benefits of meditation?
• Why does meditation actually WORK?
• How long do I meditate, what do I focus on – and why?
• What techniques can I use to overcome distractions?
• How do I stick to a regular meditation schedule?
• How do I become a better meditator?
The workshop includes guided meditations and practical, simple methods on how to bring and maintain the experience of inner peace in daily life, time to discuss the teachings and ask questions.
Everyone is welcome and no experience is necessary.